Wednesday, March 03, 2010

What A Difference A Day Makes

I'm not going to be "JUST FINE". I am JUST FINE.
Wait, I'm actually amazing.

I started work on Monday. I was under the impression that this new beginning stuff would magically erase the lingering lululemon sadness. I spent most of the day comparing and contrasting everything. Not a good idea. I ended up leaving at the end of the day, and crying myself into an uncomfortable sleep.

Mind you, I think alot of this has to do with the fact that I was SO far beyond exhausted, between working at Chuck E Cheese all day, and then going to pick friends up at the airport, and worrying about not getting up in time.

It's amazing what a difference a day can make. I woke up yesterday, and had stopped comparing, and got really into the things I was learning. I was still being "OLD Tiger," if you will. Worried about things I had no control over, worrying what everyone thought of me, all that stuff.

Then i woke up this morning, and a friend (check out her blog, she's pretty incredible) had changed her BBM name to "Happiness starts now, live in the moment," and I got it again. Instead of having a list of things I needed to get done today, I just did what felt right. I'll be going to work in about 15 minutes, but thats all I really had to do. I'd like to get a boxing class in at midnight, but am not going to freak out if I don't.

it's freeing to just be able to do what I want.

On a Running Note, I'll be Running the Mississauga Half Marathon in a bra top. For really reals this time. I'm still going to get it from lululemon because there I can't imagine running in anything else. I may just have to order it online. I'm going to California in September, and will be running a marathon in October in Prince Edward County. It's also going to be very easy, and safe for me to commute to work via bicycle.

I'm unstoppable, guys!



Chat Soon,

Tigrrr

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Wes said...

I am Tigrrr. Hear me roarrrrrr :-)

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Marci said...

good to hear from you, would love to meet up for mississauga!! (no bra top for me though!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home