Tuesday, April 06, 2010

She's still alive

Guess who's still alive out there?!

That's right! It's Tigrrr. And she's doing better than ever. She's running, studying her firefighter text book, and is probablygoing to run a half marathon in May. Haven't signed up yet, but I know I'm capable of it.

Beyond that, I'm just excited about life. Things aren't always amazing, but it's just part of the journey.And there's always a few things about my day that I love, things that make me truthfully happy.

Here's my favourite quote of the present. Take from it what you will.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.


P.S. When I'm not motivated to run, I call up my running buddy, and we take her baby in a stroller, and run to a place where they have magic cookies or icecream.

P.P.S. Check out my friend Elle's blog. She pretty much rocks.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great quote. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home